There are multiple farm managers on our farm, do we need multiple subscriptions?
- No – each farm can have multiple users. Contact email@example.com to request additional user access.
How is my data used? Is it safe?
- Your privacy is important to us. Your data is only used on an aggregate basis for benchmarking purposes. You can refer to the User License Agreement (here) to review the details of your data’s use.
- Your data is stored on our secure Canadian servers.
- Farmcaster has up-to-date SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificates. This ensures a secure connection from your web browser to the Farmcaster server. We recommend always having an up-to-date web browser.
- You own your data in Farmcaster – we do not sell your data to anyone. You can elect to give others access to your data, your farm management consultant for example uses your data, is to aggregate multiple farms’ data to calculate benchmarks. The terms of this data use are defined in the User License Agreement.
I’d like to view my ratios and run some scenarios, but I’m not sure how to get started with my data entry. Is there a way to get help with this?
- Yes! First, refer to the user guide and video tutorials in the support menu. If you still need help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional support. Farmcaster has data-entry packages available on an individual, customized basis.
What is the difference between the Basic and Premium subscription levels?
- The Farmcaster Basic subscription gives you access to what we consider the ‘core’ of the program. This includes:
- Historic Ratio Analysis (19 Ratios)
- Baseline Financial Forecasting
- ‘What If’ Scenarios
- Financial Target Setting
- Comprehensive Reporting
- Inventory Management
- Free Technical Support
- The Farmcaster Premium subscription gives you all the above, plus some specialized tools, features, and functions including:
- Cost Of Production Analysis
- Filing Cabinet
- Enterprise Analysis
- Projected Cashflow
- Accrual-Based Financial Statement Projections
When I log-off, how do I save my work?
- In Farmcaster, your work is constantly being saved as you do it. So, there is no need to save a copy of your work, it will be there when you log back in!