$55.00 per month
(annual payment of $540.00)
$85.00 per month
(annual payment of $840.00)
Choose the features you need
- Historic Ratio Analysis (19 Ratios)
- Baseline Financial Forecasting
- ‘What If’ Scenarios
- Financial Target Setting
- Comprehensive Reporting
- Inventory Management
- Free Technical Support
- Includes Basic Features Plus :
- Cost Of Production Analysis
- Filing Cabinet
- Enterprise Analysis
- Projected Cashflow
- Accrual-Based Financial Statement Projections
- Calculates and visually displays graphical trendlines of financial ratios in the areas of liquidity, solvency, profitability, and financial efficiency.
- Establishes the farm’s baseline financial performance by averaging past performance and to a farm’s current financial position to determine where the farm is tracking financially.
- Establishes individual performance thresholds for each ratio or financial indicator. Setting financial targets helps to create context that is relative to the impact management decisions will have on desired financial outcomes.
- Presents financial performance and accompanying commentary in a structured format for presentation to stakeholders such as owners, investors, lenders, advisory boards, etc.
- Tests and compares the impact of management decisions on financial performance.
All features included in Basic, plus:
- Digital cloud storage for your management files – all in one place for easy access.
- Compares the financial performance of a farm to the Backswath network, and against sector-specific industry standards. Helps to identify relative strengths and weaknesses for use in management planning.
Annual Financial Projections and Cashflow
- Build your own custom financial projections (income statement, balance sheet or net worth, and monthly cashflow) for the upcoming year. Farms can use these statements for internal decision making, and for external reporting to owners, investors, and creditors.